Political uncertainty is the only major source of external financial risk you can't hedge with traditional products.
Businesses and investors can hedge fluctuating commodity prices, interest rates, foreign exchange, and even inclement weather. But what about a proposed tax hike, denial of a new drug approval, or minimum wage increase?
By tying binary derivative contracts to specific policy outcomes, we're bringing the reliability and efficiency of regulated futures markets to the world of policy risk management.
Go Beyond K Street
Buying influence in Washington is expensive and unreliable. (And... at little unseemly.)
Your investments in highly regulated industries don't need to be at the mercy of unpredictable legislative and regulatory events.
- Tax rates and tax treatment
- Energy policy
- Environmental regulation
- Obamacare (ACA), Medicare, CHIP
- New financial regulations
- Supreme Court decisions
- Cybersecurity and internet privacy
- Trade agreements
If there's a political uncertainty keeping you up night that we're not trading, we want to know about it.
How We're Doing It
- Products will be traded on a regulated futures exchange, via our exclusive partnership with a CFTC-regulated Designated Contract Market (DCM).
- Trades will be cleared through a regulated Derivatives Clearing Organization (DCO).
- We're approaching the launch of simulated trading, with live trading to follow shortly thereafter, subject to CFTC product approval.
- ACE itself is not a regulated entity and is not designated or licensed by the CFTC.